Shure ULX-D Wireless Microphone System, 470-534 MHz (ULXD2/K8B=-G50)
This price was last updated on 19 Jan 2022 01:53 AM CST. Details
- This transmitter requires a Ulxd4 receiver to complete the system. Note: when purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation
- The Ulxd2 is a handheld wireless transmitter compatible with ULX-D digital wireless Systems
- Interchangeable Shure microphone cartridge. This transmitter model includes the KSM8 microphone cartridge
- With a rugged yet lightweight aluminum body and integrated antenna, The Ulxd2 delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission, and advanced recharge ability options for professional sound Reinforcement applications
- 30 hz-20 kHz range with flat frequency response (actual response is microphone dependent)
Publisher: Shure Incorporated
Details: Overview: large conference and convention installations come with unique wireless challenges. A campus-wide solution, ULX-D digital wireless is secure, scalable, and durable. From managing diverse sound sources to protecting RF from smartphones and other stray signals, the intelligent system solves wireless problems of all sizes. Ulx-d pushes wireless audio further. More streamlined. Higher density. Up to 47 systems running simultaneously within 6 MHz. That’s one reason it’s become the standard bearer for installed digital wireless. And you can hear it in crystal clear performances around the world. Why it’s better: true to the source. The 24-bit digital audio and the wide frequency response capture the sound as clearly and accurately as it was produced. Scalable control. The network is always yours to command with proven Shure tools like wireless workbench, system on, Axient spectrum Manager, as well as AMX & Crestron integration and Dante audio. Secure sound. Confidentiality is ensured via AES-256 encryption that generates a randomized key for each use. Networked, intelligent charging. Ulx-d transmitters use either AA batteries or our intelligent rechargeable solutions for up to 9 hours of use. Battery life and charge status can be monitored remotely from Shure software. So Power is always on your side. Quality that’s in the details: multiple spectrum options, including VHF, UHF, 900 ISM, 1. 2 GHz (Japan only), and 1. 5 GHz and 1. 8 GHz (Europe only). multiple transmitter types including handheld, body pack, boundary, and gooseneck options. Choice of receiver type (single, dual, or Quad). monitoring and control functionality from wireless workbench 6, system on, and Shure plus channels apps. Dual and quad receivers include Dante digital audio networking.
Package Dimensions: 12.7 x 4.9 x 3.4 inches
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.