National Safety Apparel Inc
National Safety Apparel Class 00 Red Rubber Voltage Insulating Glove Kit with Leather Protectors, Max. Use Voltage 500V AC/ 750V DC (KITGC0008R)
This price was last updated on 20 Sep 2021 08:08 AM CDT. Details
Brand: National Safety Apparel Inc
- KIT INCLUDES: Pair of Class 00 Rubber Voltage Insulating Gloves; Pair of 10" Leather Protectors for gloves; Glove bag for easy storage
- TESTED: Each pair of rubber voltage insulating gloves has a maximum use voltage of 500V AC/ 750V DC and is newly tested and stamped with test date; Rubber Voltage Insulating Gloves should be worn with leather protectors
- COMPLIANT - Rubber Voltage Gloves are NFPA 70E-2015 compliant for arc flash; CSA Z462-15 compliant for arc flash (Canada); ANSI/ASTM D120, Class 00, Type 1; Max use voltage 500V AC/750V DC
- ENHANCED PROTECTION - Ideal for arc flash & general FR applications; Utility Workers; Linemen; Constuction Workers; Power Generation; Electricians; Electrical Cooperatives; Contractors
- SIZING - Available in sizes 8-12; To ensure you're ordering the correct glove size, measure the circumference around your palm.
Publisher: National Safety Apparel
Release Date: 15-05-2017
Details: National Safety Apparel’s Class 00 Rubber Voltage Insulating Glove Kits are made with an insulating rubber that offers protection up to 500 Volts AC/750 Volts DC. These gloves are made of type 1 rubber and are available in sizes 8 to 12.
Arc flash hand protection – in one bag The Class 00 Rubber Voltage Insulating Glove Premium Kit Includes:
- 1 pair of newly tested Class 00 rubber voltage insulating gloves
- 1 pair of 10” leather protectors
- 1 glove bag for convenient storage
Selecting the Correct Size To ensure you are ordering the correct glove size, measure the circumference around your palm. If you are in between sizes, we recommend ordering the larger size.
Protection at your fingertips Protect yourself from electrical shock and other arc flash hazards with these flexible gloves that are easy to work with. Perfect for any job requiring Class 00 protection including utilities, electricians, linemen, construction, power generation, electrical cooperatives, and contractors.
Stay Compliant Always be sure you are wearing the correct level of protection while on the job. These Class 00 Rubber Voltage Gloves are NFPA 70E-2015 compliant for arc flash, CSA Z462-15 compliant for arc flash (Canada), and meet ANSI/ASTM D120.
Important information on testing & retesting Gloves must be put into use within one year of test date. If one year has passed since the gloves have been tested and they have not been open, they must be sent back for retesting. Once gloves are issued for use, they must be retested within 6 months from the date they were distributed to employees.
Cleaning, Storage, and Inspection Rubber voltage gloves should be cleaned in warm water with mild soap. When not in use, lay flat in protective bag – do not fold gloves. Avoid storing in areas with high heat or high moi
Package Dimensions: 16.0 x 8.9 x 1.5 inches
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.