Mauviel 6804.26 M'Heritage 250B 2.5 mm 10.2"/26cm Round Copper Frying Pan, Bronze Handle
This price was last updated on 20 Sep 2021 10:34 AM CDT. Details
- MADE IN FRANCE SINCE 1830. Mauviel is the leading cookware manufacturer for professional and household chefs throughout the world
- HIGH PERFORMANCE 2.5mm. Copper heats much faster, cools much faster than any other metals and offers superior cooking control
- 100% COPPER BODY-BONDED TO A THIN LAYER OF STAINLESS STEEL. Copper offers superior heat conductivity. Stainless Steel interior is hard wearing, non-reactive and ideal for all types of cooking
- BRONZE HANDLES. Are traditional and substantial. Offer a very comfortable grip and good balance
- CAN BE USED ON GAS, ELECTRIC on gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven. It can also be used on induction stovetops with Mauviel' s induction stove top interface disc (sold separately)
- GUARANTEE. All Mauviel products are guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects for household use
Details: Mauviel, a French family business established in 1830 and located in the Normandy town of Villedieu-les-Poeles, is the foremost manufacturer of professional copper cookware in the world today. Highly regarded in the professional world, with over 170-Year of experience, Mauviel offers several different lines of copper cookware to professional chefs and home cooks that appreciate the benefits of their high quality products. Professional cooks can attest that copper cookware is an essential part of every cookware collection as it is 2X more conductive than aluminum and 10X more conductive than stainless steel. This advantage makes copper the very best material for cooking, as it is unsurpassed in its ability to heat up evenly and rapidly and to cool down quickly, allowing for maximum control and great cooking results. Mauviel M 'Heritage M250B Copper Cookware combines two efficient materials that are perfect for cooking and table presentation. The 100% Copper body is 2.5mm thick and is bonded to a very thin stainless interior. Copper offers superior heat conductivity. Stainless Steel interior is hard wearing, non-reactive and ideal for all types of cooking activities, is easy to clean and very durable. Mauviel M 'Heritage M250C has straight sides and substantial bronze handles that are firmly riveted to the body with stainless steel rivets. The handles are traditional and offer excellent balance. Made in France. All Mauviel products are guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects for household use.
Package Dimensions: 21.7 x 11.8 x 3.5 inches
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.